A few things:
- Stalley’s beard is a SERIOUS thirst trap. He seems so down to earth and chill, and the fact that this song knocks makes it hard to not look at him with googly eyes.
- The cameos in this video are so funny. Rick Ross is just…Rick Ross-y (come on dude, you don’t belong in such a fly song’s video, but you da boss so whatever). I was so crunk to see Paul Wall …his verse on that Jill Scott track made me look at him kinda differently with his diamond-chip self. Maybach O manages to not to bust out in cartwheels and keeps a straight face long enough that forget he was the front man of Immature Lite. Also, where’s Wale?
- Scarface is somebody’s uncle in these jorts. But he still sounds good so he gets a pass.
- The cars! The community dance-off a la “Back Dat Azz Up”! I love it.
- THIS IS THE SONG OF THE SUMMER Y’ALL. FIND A CANDY PAINT CADDY AND SWANG ACCORDINGLY.